Tuesday, October 8, 2013

etsy store is now open!

It's officially begun!  I am so excited to be opening my new Etsy shop featuring my handmade pom pom garlands and accessories.  There will be many new additions to the shop as I continue to spend evenings and Piper's nap time making my creations.  It actually took longer than I thought because I realized that I needed inventory!  Be sure to check back often, especially as the holidays get closer, so that you can snag some fun stuff to give as gifts!  I can't believe I actually did it, to be honest, but I am hopeful about where it will go.  It brings me joy to be able to share this with you and others.  
I do accept custom requests for this shop, so please let me know if there is something you are interested in!  

No comments:

Post a Comment